Saturday, March 17, 2007

And Now it's Haikus!

Chemistry classes are just the inspiration, I tell you!

Pictures on the board,
To me, they are stuff drawn by
Egyptians when bored.

One, two, three, four, five
Numbers swimming through the head
Don't drink and derive.

Kids who become men
Feeding mouths from Dawn to Dusk
Still, they look so Zen.

More movies I see
Unique stories maybe fill
A tub, not a sea.

'Sup' means supper, fool.
Not fancy-speak for 'What's up'
Shakespeare's so not cool.

Sweating under sun
Follow masses up and down
Just for salvation.

'Pass the ball', he cried
'Which one?' he asked mockingly
One person, two sides.

Get eight hours of sleep
Yet red-eyed at break of dawn
What to do, I weep.

Staring from under
I've always known I loved you
Do you, I wonder.

Wicket to wicket
Madly running up and down
It's just not cricket!

Where things never grow
Nor decay; without bias
Death levels us so.

The last drop of tear
Leaves the eye, as we wonder
Where we go from here.

Throw stones in a pond,
The waves you get are Rippley,
Believe it or not!

Can it crawl slower?
While in room, it flies so fast
Class never gets over.

4 comments:

S said...

shtud, i say!

Prashanth said...

you been smoking some good shit boy!! :D

Ducky said...

S,
Thankee thankee :)

Prashanth,
Actually, just getting very Fight-Clubby :)

themiddler said...

What a crack!!

The post which I have enjoyed most so far! Keep with the haiku writing

And as recognition am putting this in (hold your breath) Ganga Mag! :P