Friday, January 12, 2007

Beep!

This is just to announce to the world in general, and to no one in particular, that I'm still alive. And I will make the announcement even though I know that no one really cares. All in all, we're just another Brick in the Wall. And all that.

I also felt a rish of adrenaline today. After a looooong time. I mean, I was wondering if I was dead inside . You know, nothing happened that could make me feel anything at all in my hollow tin chest (I know, plagiarism, so sue me!) And today I screamed, full-throated and with all the effort that Janet Leigh put into the shower scene in Psycho (I'm not going to put some unnecessary IMDB link on Psycho, you can type it into the bloody search window if you want). So basically I screamed, and put high-fives and jumped around and was on a general adrenalin-high. Adrenalin's good.

Post became longer than I envisioned. That's good too.

9 comments:

Shazz said...

Reeeeealy?? I wonder why so much rush... could it be that matter of compatible parts you were talking about?? Howz that workin out for ya?? :D

Prashanth said...

Yesh..this is the perfect time to listen to hot dog.........

m@verick said...

u seriously should think of trying bungee jumping or para sailing if u find adrenaline so hard to come by..;-)..

tangled said...

New visitor.
:)

I'll do the archive thing soon.

tangled said...

Read them , I mean.
Yours, to be specific.

Ducky said...

Preeti,
Yeeeah, or start writing more often. That's good too ;)

Tangled,
Oh, hello, welcome then. Tell me if you find anything remotely interesting in the archives :)

m@verick said...

will do..;-)..tc..

Ducky said...

Preeti,
Oh, no... I meant for me, for the adrenalin. Pretty sad I derive adrenalin from writing though ;) About you, I cannot comment cos I can't get to your blog, profile inaccessible :)

m@verick said...

and thank God for that:-)...can't imagine having to be subject to ur wonderful sense of humour..