Sunday, December 25, 2005

I WON'T give a title!

My All-Time Favourite Characters (fictional or mythical or whatever):

1. Anbuselvan I.P.S
2. Rajesh
3. Percy Balckeney
4. Bruce Wayne
5. Abhimanyu


Top 5 Vivek Movies:

1. Minnale - SLISHA ob.

2. Saami - Again...

3. Badri - Not many people know this but he's REALLY good in this too

4. Parthiban Kanavu - Respected Sir, As I am suffering from fever...

5. Run - Funny in parts. Sporadic. Not the unbelievable flow of Minnale or the punch-after-punch of Saami...


I know I haven't blogged in a while... I also know this is a poor excuse...

Whatever.

10 comments:

Dharik said...

ya ducky, what doing?
not blogged in a while now... got sick of love passion and disgust crap... ohh i forgot you alchemy editor and all so must be hazzaar busy!! he he
elaborate on those tam movies pleeese...

Shazz said...

Dude, tht'd be Percy Blakeney. You are talking about the scarlet pimpernel right?

Manasi Subramaniam said...

I so totally agree about Abhimanyu! I have always had the BIGGEST crush on him... and I ALWAYS cry when he dies. :-(

Btw. This post is konjam worsht. Since you started, you may as well have enlightened the masses on a few more categories. I know for a fact that you're not THAT busy!

Ducky said...

oh, it's Blakeney? No C? DAMN! And for the rest of y'all who think I ain't THAT busy... THINK AGAIN!

SpankMac said...

hmm your shortest post (right?)

S said...

Anbuchelvan i love!! brilliant show tat one!!

dunno kini personally...only thru blogs :D

Suze said...

useless tidbit : saamy was app based on the current police head of chennai.. who's son was my collegemate

courtesy, suze..

and i had the biggest crush on shashi tharoor and mr darcy..

bharath said...

why should u end the post even before it starts? slaish country

Raytracer said...

"as i am suffering from fever"+vivek on google throws up this blog post as the first search result :)

Unfortunately, I was looking for the full text of the letter :P

Ducky said...

Nush,

As I am suffering from fever, I am unable to attend the classes. Therefore please grant me leave for 2 days only. Yours Sincerely, Mano, Parthiban

;)