Saturday, February 02, 2008

Quotable Quacks

I know it's been a while and all that. So, by popular demand (even the title is not original!), a small look into my verbal diarrhoea @ Saarang '08. Just so some of you don't feel lucky that you were spared this...

JAM
- Camels are humped. Horses are ridden.
- Too many wives spoil the froth.
- If at first you don't succeed, try second base.
- My mother likes eighteen year-old girls... as daughter-in-law (this is the one that got misquoted all over the papers, I know what I said!)

Extempore
- Perhaps the grass is greener on your side ('Kurt Cobain' to 'Fred Flintstone'. Discussing grass, of course)
- When you say Moods, most women are thinking- PMS
- Silicon is NOT 20th century's greatest invention. This is because it was invented in the 19th century.

Not to forget, Ranjiv's now-immortal quip at Extempore 'There has to be cummation for summation'

And just to prove there is humour in everyday life as well, couple of days ago, this was overheard from a chap who'd just got a lift from another chap till his hostel-
'Macha, thanks for riding me da.'

Thank You ladies and Gentlemen, that will be all for now, I promise I'll be back with a booker-winning post soon.

Adios!

6 comments:

Nikila Srinivasan said...

Nice title! :) whose line is it anyway? :P

Leela said...

Qua(c)ky indeed. :P

Ducky said...

Nikila,
Of allll the things in the post, you have to go and say 'Nice Title'. Che, such self-interest ;)

Leela,
Thanks... On the assumption of course, that that's a compliment ;)

N said...

ROTFL post da.
And clearly real life comedy is the beshhtt - "thanks for riding me da" :D too trippy.

Nikila Srinivasan said...

All I said was 'nice title'... you always choose to interpret your own sweet way, don't you?!:P and oh, well, nice quacks too! :)

Ducky said...

Bhaaj,
Yeah da, I'm going 'You did not just say that!' when I heard it :D

Nikila,
Yes yes, eventually you acknowledge the rest of the work. Sigh... thanks anyway :)