Monday, March 27, 2006

The Immortal

I'm The Immortal. I have just passed my 31st hour without sleep since 5:00 P.M on 26-3-2006 and am yet to feel sleepy. My mind has transcended mere mortal shackles of slumber and rest, and has passed into an elevated state of uncaring existence, going beyond the portals of the cranium which kept it contained in its constricted surround and merging into the ultimate scheme of things, the greater good of it all, and becoming one with the universe itself...

Given above is the Text of speech running through an insomniac's mind as he made his way form the place of his dinner to the place of his residence at 12:08 A.M, 28-3-2006

bnfiefhi oldsfhb nsadvvrerkoeorererjkerqef eoijfasfklkjls dfhsfdjklasdkojvebkiw dofenflekjflekqoiqnfq ihokfnlkfnq knw dqkwnj dknw nwdjqpwijqwkfn

Text of speech written by the insomniac as he crashed on top of his Laptop's keyboard.

9 comments:

AG said...

Dude.. Good morning!
Don't worry da... Sooner or later you'll get into the Guiness Book of records da!.. You are some 15 odd hours short of these *http://www.time.com/time/archive/preview/0,10987,882647,00.html* guys da but hey, keep trying!.. You never know.. You might get into the Guiness Book for the maximum FAILED attempts at breaking the same record!
Ha ha...


PS: You need to change your settings da.. Its showing some shadymaxxx timings in different different places..10.26am on March 27, yesterday?? => Blogger.com cup!
And oh.. The gap's back...!..[:P]
=> Mozilla Cup!

Prashanth said...

Why da ? just watch troy da... : )

Dharik said...

once again i see that GObs has blogged on your blog! anyways..you made me do a grandslam da...just wanna express my gratitude! and i almost scored that goal!

CB said...

bangalore poriya.
Padu paavi..solla ve illa.

Manasi Subramaniam said...

All these people will congratulate you. Only I know what it's like to put up with a sleepless Anand. Sigh. I deserve a medal.

Ducky said...

Gobs,
Rik is right. Blog on your blog.

BD,
What cuckoo... I haven't made more sense in my LIFE :)

Prashanth,
No da, Troy also not help da.

Rik,
Ya, anytime man, anytime.

Kartyc,
I will da... and we will ;)

CB,
dei, peel aavadhe...

Manasi,
STRANGELY, and I mean STRANGELY, I was nothing like 'sleepless' of that night... I was very steady :)

AG said...

Nobody reads my blog!!!.. So my blog space has shifted locations...:-)

Shazz said...

Hey hey! I remember it too! I also remember transfering him into somebody else's care before we left. Now i don't quite remember who that was... :|

itsme said...

Nice blog man!